Applicants who have been recommended by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board after the first Counseling held on 24th and 25 th June, for UG admission for the session 2017-2018 are hereby informed to report to their concerned departments on 27th June 2017. Those candidates who have been recommended for admission after counseling on 28th June need to report on 29th June at their respective departments.
Students of First year Undergraduate of all departments are instructed to be present on 3rd July at their respective major departments. Classes will commence from 4th July 2017 and class attendance is mandatory. Student(s) found irregular in attending classes in the first two weeks, thereby failing to attain the qualifying attendance percentage, will be stuck off from the Departmental roll, without citing any reason. Such seats will be declared vacant at a later stage.
The students should bring the following documents at their time of reporting to their respective departments to complete their admission formalities on 27th and 29th June as the case may be.
· Original and one self attested photocopy of the Reporting Slip of WBJEEB
· Original and one self attested photocopy of the his / her Photo Identity Proof
· A total of five Affidavits duly signed by the candidate and guardians on Anti-Ragging, Anti-Sexual Harassment and Anti-Racism on Non-judicial Stamp paper. The texts of these affidavits are provided below
· The Identity Card form duly filled and signed (as recorded in WBJEEB during the application) by the candidate
· Two copies of passport sized colour photo of the candidate in recent times. One of them should be affixed in the ID card form. The other should be signed by the candidate at the reverse side of the photograph.
· Original and one self attested Photocopy of address proof (as recorded in WBJEEB during application)
· Original and one self attested photocopy of proof of the Date of Birth (as recorded in the WBJEEB during application) of the candidate
· Candidate’s Blood group certificate in original
Issued under the direction of
Chairpersons, Admission Committee
Dean, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Dean Faculty of Natural and Mathematical Sciences
The notification of the undergraduate/post graduate admission program is now available on the website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (http://wbjeeb.in).
Candidates are advised to go the website of WBJEEB and refer to the Information Bulletin listed under PUBDET / PUMDET .
To download the Information Bulletin of Undergraduate admissions for the session 2017 - 2018 click on the link (http://wbjeeb.in/pubdet.html )
To download the Information Bulletin of Post Graduate admissions for the session 2017 - 2018 click on the link (http://wbjeeb.in/pubdet.html )