ADVERTISEMENT FOR CSIR-UGC NET JRF POSITION TO PURSUE RESEARCH IN DST SPONSORED PROJECT
Project Title: Identification and validation of structural hotspots in signaling network of few blue-light responsive photoreceptors using complex networks and biophysical techniques
Position: UGC-CSIR NET JRF (One)
Last date of application: January 29th, 2018
Date and time of interview : January 30th, 2018 at 12 noon.
Venue of interview: Department of Life Sciences (Biochemistry section), Presidency University, Kolkata.
Minimum Qualifications: M.Sc. in any discipline of Life Sciences with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade, having CSIR-UGC NET JRF. Applications from candidates with M.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics having minimum 55% marks and UGC-CSIR JRF are also welcome if the candidate has a strong inclination to pursue research in Biochemistry/Biophysics/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology.
Age Limit: 28 years
1. Interested candidates may send their typed CV with a cover letter through email to the PI ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) before last date. The candidates are also required to submit hard copies of their application along with self-attested copies of their mark sheets/certificates, during the time of interview.
2. No application will be considered after due date.
3. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for the interview.
4. Fellowship: Candidate should have individual NET fellowship from CSIR / UGC.
Dr. Devrani Mitra (Assistant Professor)
Department of Life Sciences,
86/1 College Street, Kolkata
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)