I am working as an Assistant Professor of Mathematics at Presidency University since August 09, 2018.
My broad research area is mathematical modeling. In particular, I am working in mathematical modeling of biological system through a system of coupled nonlinear differential equations. I am interested in understanding the complex dynamics of tumor-immune competitive system, viral dynamics, ecological system etc.
B.Sc. in Mathematics (Jadavpur University, 2008)
M.Sc. in Mathematics (Jadavpur University, 2010)
PhD in Applied Mathematics (Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee, 2016)
I received my postgraduate degree from Jadavpur University, Kolkata, in 2010. Prior to this, I was an undergraduate student of the same university. I had defended my doctoral thesis at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee, Uttarakhand, under the supervision of Dr. Sandip Banerjee, on February 29, 2016. During my PhD programme, I got research grant from the Ministry of Human and Research Development (MHRD), institute fellowship. At the final stage of my PhD, I joined as an Assistant Professor of Mathematics at Dinabandhu Andrews College (affiliated to Calcutta University) , an undergraduate degree college and taught there from March 09, 2015 to September 14, 2015. After that, I joined Bankura University and worked there for almost three years from September 15, 2015 to August 08, 2018. And finally, I joined Presidency University as an Assistant on August 09, 2018.
Research / Administrative Experience+
Teaching / Other Experience+
Ordinary & Partial Differential Equations
Integral Equations & Boundary Value Problems
Techniques of Applied Mathematics
Mathematical Modeling of Biological Systems
Post Graduate Supervision+
1. Subhas Khajanchi, Modeling the dynamics of glioma-immune surveillance. Chaos, Solitons \& Fractals, 114 (2018) 108--118.
2. Subhas Khajanchi & S. Banerjee, Influence of Multiple Delays in Brain Tumor and Immune System Interaction with T11 target structure as a Potent Stimulator. Mathematical Biosciences, 302 (2018) 116--130.
3. Subhas Khajanchi, D.K. Das & T.K. Kar, Dynamics of tuberculosis transmission with exogenous reinfections and endogenous reactivations. Physica A, 497 (2018) 52--71.
4. Subhas Khajanchi, S. Banerjee, Quantifying the role of Immunotherapeutic Drug T11 Target Structure in Progression of Malignant Gliomas: Mathematical Modeling and Dynamical Perspective. Mathematical Biosciences, 289 (2017) 69--77.
5. Subhas Khajanchi, Uniform Persistence and Global Stability for a Brain Tumor and Immune System Interaction. Biophysical Reviews and Letters, 12(4) (2017)187--208.
6. D. Ghosh, Subhas Khajanchi, S. Mangiarotti, F. Denis, S.K. Dana & C. Letellier, How tumor growth can be influenced by delayed interactions between cancer cells and the microenvironment?. BioSystems, 158 (2017) 17--30.
7. Subhas Khajanchi & S. Banerjee, Role of constant prey refuge on stage structure predator -prey model with ratio dependent functional response. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 314 (2017) 193--198.
8. Subhas Khajanchi, Modeling the dynamics of stage-structure predator-prey system with Monod - Haldane type response function. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 302 (2017) 122--143.
9. Subhas Khajanchi, Bifurcations and Oscillatory Dynamics in a Tumor Immune Interaction Model. BIOMAT 2015: International Symposium on Mathematical and Computational Biology, (2016) 241--259.
10. S. Banerjee, Subhas Khajanchi, & S. Chaudhuri, A mathematical model to elucidate brain tumor abrogation by immunotherapy with T11 target structure. PLOS ONE, 10(5) (2015) : e0123611. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0123611.
11. Subhas Khajanchi, & D. Ghosh, The combined effects of optimal control in cancer remission. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 271 (2015) 375--388.
12. Subhas Khajanchi, Bifurcation analysis of a delayed mathematical model for tumor growth. Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, 77 (2015) 264--276.
13. Subhas Khajanchi, & S. Banerjee, Stability and bifurcation analysis of delay induced tumor immune interaction model. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 248 (2014) 652--671.
14. Subhas Khajanchi, Dynamic behavior of a Beddington-DeAngelis type stage structured predator-prey model. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 244 (2014) 344--360.