Tender No: PU/GST Audit/17-18 /1 Dated:13.02.2019
Notice inviting Expression of Interest from Chartered Accountants Firms for GST Audit of Presidency University 2017-18
Applications in the prescribed Format are invited from the reputed firms of Chartered Accountants for undertaking GST Audit of Presidency University for the financial year 2017-18. These assignments are to be carried out at the office premises of the University. GST Audit should be in accordance with the GST Rules and as per the Guidelines of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The audit needs to be completed preferably within 7/10 working days from the date of issue of the assignment letter by the University authority.
1. The applicant Firms should have valid Certificate of Practice from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (copy to be attached).
2. The applicant Firms should have been in practice for a minimum of 7 years.
3. The Registered Office of the applicant Firms should be in Kolkata,
4. The applicant Firms should have experience in GST Audit preferably for the State-aided or Central Government Universities or educational institutions.
Applications are to be sent in sealed envelope addressed to the Finance Officer, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata – 700 073. Application should be sent along with a forwarding letter in the letter head of the Chartered Accountants Firms duly signed by the Proprietor / Sr. Partner thereof with rubber stamp and Membership No. of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The Expression of Interest shall provide the amount of Professional Fee for the audit. GST, as applicable, shall be paid extra.
Last date of submission through post / by messenger: 20-02-2019
Presidency University reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)