Tender No.: - ENQUIRY # DBT/SD/2018-19/1 Dated:18.12.2018
Sealed quotations are invited from the Authorised and Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned item, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Sanghamitra Dey of Department of Life Sciences of the University (Biochemistry Section).
Last date & time for submission of rate of quotation is 25-12-2018 up to 3.00 p.m.
PTM screening kit-5-20-plex
(catalog # PTM-3520)
PTM Biolab Inc
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch withDr. Sanghamitra Dey of Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
d) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5.DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
7. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
8. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
9. Bidders must, as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
10. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
11. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)