Tender Notice No: DLS-Equipments/17-18/ Life Sciences / 001
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Shubhra Majumder /Dr. Kalyan Giri/Dr. Sutapa Saha of Department of_Life Science__of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 02/01/2018 … up to 3.30 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
On-line UPS 2/3 KVA, with at least 30 min back-up with specifications as follows-
Input voltage range: 190V to 260 V AC
Output voltage range: 230 V AC
Frequency range: 50-60 Hz
On-site warranty on UPS and battery: at least two years
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Shubhra Majumder /Dr. Kalyan Giri/Dr. Sutapa Saha of Department of Life Science, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
6. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
7. Our enquiry notice no and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
8. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
9. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
10. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)