Tender Notice No: PU/STATPHYS10/TRANSPORT/2019/1 dated.23/10/2019
Sealed quotations are invited from the reputed / bonafide and resourceful service providers for the international conference STATPHYS-KOLKATA-X to be held at Presidency University during November 26-29, 2019 in Kolkata . The Vendors to quote their lowest possible rate for supply the under-mentioned service, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Prof. Arunava Chakrabarti or Prof.Muktish Acharyya (Joint Convener) STATPHYS-KOLKATA-X of Department of_Physics of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 01.11.2019 up to 3.30 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
Number of Vehicles
Number of days
15 Seater or Similar
Kolkata (Presidency University to Golpark, Airport and similar)
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Prof. Arunava Chakrabarti or Prof.Muktish Acharyya, Department of Physics, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
d) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid items in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
6. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
7. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
8. Our enquiry no and date & order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
9. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the items within the stipulated time mentioned in the order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
10. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
11. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)