An Online Interview will be held on 28th September, 2022; from 1.00 P.M onwards for the selection of Student Internship (SSR) position at Department of Chemistry, Presidency University, Kolkata Date: 21/09/2022
Applications are invited for a Student Internship (Scientific Social Responsibility) position under DST-SERB project (Principal Investigator: Dr. Anjoy Majhi, Project Title: “ Design and Development of Novel Small Molecule and Biophysical Studies for Drug Designing Process " funded by DST-SERB, Government of India.
Date of interview: 28th, September, 2022
Place of interview: Online mode
Post: One Student-Internship
Project Duration: 2 month (8 weeks)
Fellowship: 5000/- (five thousand) per month
Essential Qualification: The candidate must have good academic record with at least 60% marks in Masters degree in Chemistry from recognized University Preference will be given to the candidate with organic chemistry specialization.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should send complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth, and details of qualifications i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards, with a latest passport size photograph along with scanned copies of relevant documents (by preparing a one pdf file) to Dr. Anjoy Majhi (Principal Investigator, Assistant Professor) by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 5:00 PM, 27th September, 2022. The online link (google meet) for the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates one day prior to the scheduled interview date.
Terms and conditions:
1. The above position is purely contractual and it is for two month (8 week) duration only. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
2. Candidates will not be entertained after said online interview slot, except in case of any exigency the decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
3. Decision of the selection committee is final.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Dr. Anjoy Majhi
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)