ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POSITIONS OF PROJECT FELOW AND CSIR-UGC NET JRF IN DST SPONSORED RESEARCH PROJECT
Project Title: Identification and validation of structural hotspots in signaling network of few blue-light responsive photoreceptors using complex networks and biophysical techniques
Position: Project fellow and CSIR-UGC NET JRF (One position EACH)
Fellowship Duration: Project fellow position is for one year
Stipend and other allowances: For project fellow – fellowship as per DST norms; For JRF – individual fellowship from CSIR-UGC
Last date of application: November 27th, 2017
Date and time of interview : November 28th, 2017 at 11 AM.
Venue of interview: Department of Life Sciences (Biochemistry section), 2nd floor Derozio Building, Presidency University, Kolkata.
Minimum Qualifications: For project fellow position , M.Sc. (any discipline of Life Sciences/Chemistry/Physics) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade. For JRF position, the candidate is required to have individual fellowship from CSIR/UGC with minimum 55% marks in M.Sc. (any discipline of Life Sciences/Chemistry/Physics)
Age Limit: 28 years
Research experience in the relevant field (Biochemistry/Biophysics/Molecular Biology) is preferred though not essential
1. Interested candidates may send their typed CV with a cover letter through email to the PI ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) before last date. The candidates are also required to submit hard copy of their application along with self-attested copies of their mark sheets/certificates, during the time of interview.
2. No application will be considered after due date.
3. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for the interview.
Dr. Devrani Mitra (Assistant Professor)
Department of Life Sciences,
86/1 College Street, Kolkata
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)