Applications are invited for the engagement of a ‘Student Internship’ for the SERB-funded project Date: 27/09/2022
Applications are invited for the engagement of a ‘Student Internship’ for the SERB-funded project entitled “Origin of the Thar Desert dune fields and the associated palaeo-fluvial channels: Insight from sediment provenance and palaeo-climatic studies using trace element and isotope geochemistry" at the Laboratory of Dr. Anirban Chatterjee, Department of Geology, Presidency University for the fulfilment of Scientific Social Responsibility.
Date & venue of Interview : 15.10.2022 (Saturday) in online platform (google meet)
Time of interview: 2.30 p.m. Noon onwards. The online link (google meet) for the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates one day prior to the scheduled interview date.
Post : Student Intern
Duration: Engagement will be for 2 months only
Fellowship amount : Rs. 5000 per month consolidated.
Essential Qualification : Post graduate student of Applied Geology having experience in isotope geochemistry.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should send complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth, and details of qualifications i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards, etc. with a latest passport size photograph along with scanned copies of relevant documents (by preparing a single pdf file only) to Dr. Anirban Chatterjee (Principal Investigator) by e-mail (email@example.com) before 5:00 PM, 12th October, 2022
Terms and conditions:
1. All the terms & conditions for this recruitment will be as per the guidelines of the SERB and Presidency University, Kolkata.
2. The above position is purely contractual, temporary and is maximum for two months only.
3. Candidates will not be entertained after said online interview slot, except in case of any exigency. The decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
Dr. Anirban Chatterjee,
Department of Geology
86/1 College Street
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)