Advertisement for online interview for the position of a Project Assistant for a SERB funded project at School of Biotechnology, Presidency University, Kolkata dated 29/01/2021
An Online Interview will be held on 15th February, 2021 at 11 a.m. for the selection of the post mentioned below at the School of Biotechnology, Presidency University, New Town Campus, Kolkata.
Name of the Post and
Name of the Project
No. of Post: 01
Stipend: Rs. 22,000 per
Fellowship is available
for a maximum period
of 2 years
Desired Qualification: M.Sc. in
Biotechnology/Botany/ Life Sciences or an allied area with at least
55% marks from any recognized
Preference will be given to NET (CSIR/UGC) qualified candidates
in finger millet using
Interested and eligible candidates should send their complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth, and details of qualifications i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards, research experience, publications, etc. with a latest passport size photograph along with scan copies of relevant documents to Dr. Jayanti Jodder, (Assistant Professor, School of Biotechnology, Presidency University) by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org ) before 3 pm of 14th February, 2021. The online link (google meet) for the interview will be send to the shortlisted candidates one day prior to the scheduled interview date.
Terms and conditions:
1. The above position is purely contractual and is for the duration of the project only. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Candidates will not be entertained after said online interview slot, except in case of any exigency the decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)