Advertisement for the positions of Junior Research Fellow in a project funded by Department of Science & Technology and Biotechnology, Govt. of West Bengal Dated:17.01.2020
Project Title: Elucidation of molecular mechanisms regulating centrosome numbers to prevent tumorigenesis
Position: Junior Research Fellow (One)
Fellowship Duration : Two and half years (initial appointment for 1 year). Appointment and renewal will be based on research progress, performances and accomplishments.
Stipend and allowances: A consolidated amount of Rs. 18,700 per month
Date and time of interview : 28th January, 2020 at 1:00 PM
Venue: Second campus Presidency University at New Town
5th Floor, Tower-1; Canal Bank Rd, DG Block, Action Area 1D, Newtown, Kolkata
(Next to Sister Nivedita University, Ohio Hospital, and opposite to DPS Newtown)
Last date of application: 24th January, 2020
[The shortlisted applicants will be notified by email, latest by 26 th January, 2020]
Minimum Qualifications: M.Sc. (any discipline of Life Sciences) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized board/University (NET-LS qualification is preferred).
Preference will be given to candidates with research experience in Molecular and/or Cell biology.
1. Interested candidates need to send their CV (doc/pdf) with a cover letter through email to the PI (email@example.com) before last date of application. The candidates are required to bring originals and self-attested copies of their mark sheets/certificates during the time of interview, along with a Government issued photo identity proof (original).
2. No application will be considered after due date.
3. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for the interview.
- Dean of Students Corner
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)