Advertisement no: Student Internship/SERB/ECR/SSR/SM/1 Date: 08/12/2021
Applications are invited for Student Internship position for the under SERB-DST funded project entitled Decoding 6-phosphofructo-2-kinase/fructose-2,6-biphosphatase 3-mediated altered glucose metabolism in PTEN deficiency driven Prostate cancer’ at the laboratory of Dr. Susmita Mondal, Department of Life Sciences Presidency University for the fulfilment of Scientific Social Responsibility.
Post: One Student-Intern
Project Duration: 2 Months (8 weeks)
Fellowship: 5000/- per month consolidated.
Date and venue of the Interview: Candidates selected for the interview shall be intimated through email.
- Post-graduation in any branch of Life Sciences (Preferably Microbiology/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Biochemistry) and related subjects may apply.
· We expect prospective candidates to have reasonably good knowledge in cell biology.
· A minimum of 60% marks at undergraduate and postgraduate levels are required (if applicable).
· The Student Internship Programme is open for students studying in Indian Universities/Institutes.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by sending an application letter with a complete curriculum vitae to Dr. Susmita Mondal (Principal Investigator) by email(email@example.com) on or before 14th December 2021, 5 P.M.
The application includes:
1. A cover letter summarizing the application (including research interests)
2. A recent CV (including name as per 12th grade mark sheet or government-issued photo identification document, academic qualification, postal address, mobile number)
3. A copy of photo ID (proof for name given in CV).
4. Project report/Dissertation report and publications (if any)
Candidates may contact PI for any further query.
Contact Details: Dr. Susmita Mondal, Assistant Professor, Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University, Kolkata.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)