Advertisement for the position of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under DST-SERB project at Department of geography, Presidency University, Kolkata Date: 18.08.2021
- Date of interview: 27.08.2021
- Time of interview: 12 PM onwards
· Mode of interview: Google meet (Link will be sent to the candidates within 10:00 AM 27th August, 2021)
- Position: Junior research fellow (JRF)
· Fellowship Duration: Two years, subject to the availability of funds by the funding agency.
· Project Title: “A Model-based Inquiry into the Radiative Forcing of Urban Heat Island Effects in Search of Mitigation Strategies suitable for the Tropics”
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Soumendu Chatterjee
- Funding agency: DST-SERB, Govt. of India
· Stipend and allowances (as per DST-SERB norms): Rs. 31000 per month plus 24% HRA allowances = Rs. 38,440 per month (1 st and 2 nd year).
· Qualifications: First class M.A. / M.Sc. Degree or equivalent in Geography/ Geology/ Physics/ Remote Sensing/ Atmospheric Science from recognized university and must have qualified UGC/CSIR-NET with own fellowship or at least NET (LS).
· Interested candidates need to send their updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com within 26st August, 2021. The candidates also need to send scanned copies of their mark sheets/certificates and a government issued photo identity proof, which can be produced in original during the online interview.
Note: Students should provide the original certificates and marksheets in support of educational qualifications at the time of joining for verification.
Dr. Soumendu Chatterjee
PI of the project & Professor of Department of Geography
86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)