Advertisement for the position of a Project Assistant at Department of Life Sciences dated 26/08/2020
An Online Interview will be held on 22nd September, 2020 at 11 a.m. for the selection of the post mentioned below at the Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University, Main Campus, Kolkata.
Name of the Post and
Name of the Project and Funding
No. of Post: 01
Stipend: Rs. 20,000 per month (consolidated)
Fellowship is available
for a maximum period
of 1 year
Desired qualification: M.Sc. in Plant Biotechnology/Botany/Life Sciences
or an allied area with at least
Preference will be given to NET qualified candidates
Functional characterization of novel secreted effectors in Magnaporthe oryzae
(SERB Start-up Research Grant)
Interested and eligible candidates should send complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth, and details of qualifications i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards, research experience, publications, etc. with a latest passport size photograph along with scan copies of relevant documents to Dr. Nazmiara Sabnam (Principal Investigator, Assistant Professor) by e-mail (email@example.com) before 5 pm of 18th September, 2020. The online link for the interview will be send to the shortlisted candidates one day prior to the scheduled interview date.
Terms and conditions:
1. The above position is purely contractual, and is for the duration of the project only. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Candidates will not be entertained after said online interview slot, except in case of any exigency the decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
4. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)