My research area is representation theory of reductive Lie groups. I am particularly interested in admissible representations, discrete series representations, Harish-Chandra modules, branching rule, Littelmann's path model etc.
B.Sc. Mathematics ( Raniganj Girl's College under University of Burdwan, 2005 ).
M.Sc. Mathematics ( University of Burdwan, 2007 ).
Ph.D. Borel-de Siebenthal discrete series and associated holomorphic discrete series ( The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, 2013 ).
My doctoral work at IMSc was on discrete series representations. My thesis advisor was Prof. Parameswaran Sankaran. I have done post-doctorate for one year at Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata.
Research / Administrative Experience+
My research area is representation theory of reductive Lie groups. I have worked on branching law, admissible representations, discrete series representations, Harish-Chandra modules, Littelmann's path model. I am also interested in harmonic analysis of symmetric spaces.
Teaching / Other Experience+
I am teaching linear algebra (modules), real analysis, number theory at Presidency University. I am interested to teach functional analysis, algebra, differential geometry, algebraic topology.
Post Graduate Supervision+
1. Borel-de Siebenthal discrete series and associated holomorphic discrete series, Pampa Paul, K. N. Raghavan, Parameswaran Sankaran, Journal of Lie Theory 24 (2014), no. 2, 475 - 501, Heldermann Verlag.
2. L_0-types common to a Borel-de Siebenthal discrete series and its associated holomorphic discrete series, Pampa Paul, K. N. raghavan, Parameswaran Sankaran, C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris 350 (2012), no. 23-24, 1007-1009.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)