Quotation Enquiry Notice for Printing of Annual Report of the University
Enquiry Notice No. PU/ A.R./2015-16/ 01
Sealed quotations are invited from the reputed / enlisted concerns for printing and supply of the Annual Report of Presidency University, subject to the following specifications, terms and conditions.The quotations must be dropped in the Tender Box kept at the Finance Office, Purchase Cell at Main Building (Ground Floor) of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is17-08-2015 up to 3.00 P.M.
Date of Opening of the Quotations is 17-08-2015 at 3.30 P.M.
Job :Printing & Supply of Presidency University Annual Report & Envelop (Quantity : 300 nos.)
No. of pages- Cover +228
Paper-Cover 300gsm art Board
Inside 170gsm art paper &Envelop 120gsm ssp
Col-All through 4col.
Fabrication-Inside mat aqueous coating & Cover matt lamination and spot U.V.
Terms &conditions :
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid job in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
2. VAT / other tax and duty, if applicable, should be mentioned separately. Otherwise, price quoted would be considered as inclusive of such tax.
3. No extra charge will be considered.
4. Delivery date shall be within 10 days from the date of issue of the Purchase Order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
5. Payment will be made within 30 days after satisfactory delivery of the items to the University as per the Purchase Order and after submission of the Bill along with receipted copy of the Challan. No advance payment will be made.
6. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
7. Our enquiry no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)
How to Find Us
86/1 College Street
Plot No. DG/02/02,
Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID
(Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre)
Contact details Presidency University Students Corner