Presidency University 86/1 College Street, Kolkata - 700073, India
INVITATION FOR QUOTATION
NO:-EQUIPMENT (Thermal Cycler)/14-15/PROJECT [1158/BT/(Estt.)/RD-13/2013 dated 28.11.2014] DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES / Sl. No-PU/DBS/Amlan/WBDBT-1.
Date: : 13.01.2015
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned Equipment, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Amlan Ghosh of Department of BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is January, 21 up to 3.30 P.M.
Quotation opening date: January, 21 up to 4:00 P.M.
Equipment ( Thermal Cycler) in details (Specification):-
Ø Should have a sample capacity of 96x0.2ml tubes, 0.2ml tube strips or 1x96-well plate with Peltier heating and cooling.
Ø Should have gradient capability
Ø Should have the feature of dynamic ramping (identical hold times) for all the 8 rows of gradient.
Ø Should have a temperature differential range of 1-250C across the rows.
Ø Should have intuitive 5.7” (14.5 cm) touch screen interface which can displays graphics in high resolution for easy programming.
Ø Should be capable of running reaction volumes from 1-100ul.
Ø Should have a maximum ramp rate of 40C/second.
Ø Should have a temperature range of 4-1000C
Ø Should have a gradient range of 30-100 0C
Ø Should have a temperature accuracy and uniformity of ±0.50 C
Ø Should have a memory of >500 programs with further expansion through a USB Flash drive for transfer of files.
Ø Should have block and calculated temperature control modes. .
Ø System should have built in library of standard protocols for long PCR, fast PCR, reverse transcription PCR etc.
Ø Should have the feature of “Instant Incubation” to keep samples at constant temp for ligation and restriction digests.
Ø Should be compatible with all kind of plastic consumables and reagents specially reusable sealing Mats.
Ø Should be supplied with 10% Stain free Acrylamide Solution for 65 gels
Ø Should be supplied with suitable 1 KVA UPS.
Ø The vendor supplying the Instrument should also have the capability of supplying cDNA Synthesis Kit, Hot Start Taq Polymerase, plastic ware, and horizontal electrophoresis system with power pack from the same Principal Company.
Ø System should be quoted with three years warranty
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Amlan Ghosh of BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
· The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
· Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
· Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
· Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
· Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
· Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
· Quotationers must, as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
· The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
· In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)
How to Find Us
86/1 College Street
Plot No. DG/02/02,
Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID
(Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre)
Contact details Presidency University Students Corner