Tender Reference Number: EQUIPMENT/PU/SBT/DBT-RLS/DM-EQUIPMENT-4/2020-21 Date: 19/08/2021
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions.
The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Dipak Manna , School of Biotechnology, Presidency University, Canal Bank Road, DG Block, Action Area 1D, Newtown, Kolkata-700156, West Bengal, India.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 27/08/2021 up to 5:00 P.M.
Consignment in details:
Description of items
Inverted Tissue Culture Microscope with Camera
1. The instrument should be suitable for Bright field and Phase contrast image analysis.
2. The microscope should have automatic illumination shut off facility at least 15 minutes to increase the lamp lamp life and longevity.
3. Stand should have both side inbuilt live LED as intensity indicator & ensure lamp life longevity.
4. The microscope having trinocular port for attachment with 0.5X to 0.63X relay lens attached with trinocular head.
5. Specimen Stage should be Large at least 200 mm x 230 mm to accommodate different samples. Object guide should be
6. The eyepiece tube should have trinocular port with 45° inclination angle F.O.V.20/22mm.
7. The eyepiece lens with both side diopter adjustment F.O.V.20/22mm.
8. Infinity corrected optics for bright field and phase contrast objective should be mentioned
4x,10x, 20x Ph, 40x Ph.
9. Complete with both 6V/30 watt halogen lamp and provision to white light LED illuminator with Lamp life of at least 60,000hrs together with interferance green filter, blue filter.
10. Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment, for coarse tightness adjustment.
11. Condenser working distance of NA 0.3, WD 72mm with filter slider and phase slider without condenser WD 187mm.
12. Camera resolution and framerateshould be 30 fps for fast moving image and exposure camera sensor ½”, pixel size should be 2.2µm X2.2 µm, should be 5.0MP or above,
13. It should be complete with image analysis software for measurements, text annotation, colorasjustment etc.
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch in Dr. Dipak Manna (firstname.lastname@example.org), Ramalingaswami Fellow, School of Biotechnology, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
7. Payment shall be made after successful delivery and installation of the product at the site as specified in the Purchase Order and on submission of the bill and other necessary papers duly certified by the competent authority, Presidency University. No advance payment will be made.
8. The cumulative price (for all items) will be considered for bidding and determining L-1 vendor.
9. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
10 . Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
11. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
12. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
13. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
14. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)