Tender Notice No.: 2016-17/UGC/Chemistry/PS-29
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under mentioned device, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted in the name of Dr. Sasikumar Palani, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Presidency University.
Last date & time for submission of rate of quotation : 18.08.2016
Consignment in details:-
Hach-make Conductivity Analysis Package
This package includes , Hach-make IntelliCAL CDC401 Standard Conductivity Probe cable with 1 meter cable : Sodium Chloride Standard Soln., (1000 µS/cm), 100 mL : Specifications : Conductivity Range : 0.01 μS/cm to 200 mS/cm Conductivity Resolution : 0.00 to 199.9 mS/cm (Auto ranging, 5 digits maximum) TDS Measurement : 0.1 mg/L to 128 g/L (F=0.64) TDS Resolution : 0 to 9.99, 99.9, 999 mg/L, 9.99, 199.9 g/L Temperature Measurement : -20 to 150°C Temperature Resolution : 0.1°C (0.1°F)
IntelliCAL Nitrate ISE Analysis Package
The Package contains the IntelliCAL ISENO3181 combination Nitrate Ion Selective Electrode, 500 mL of 1.0 mg/L Nitrate Standard Solution,
500 mL of 10 mg/L Nitrate Standard Solution, and 500 mL of 100 mg/L Nitrate Standard Solution, Nitrate ionic strength adjustor (ISA) Powder
Pillows for 100 tests (pack of 100) and ISE Basic User Manual.
Nitrate Range : 0.1 mg/L (7x10-6 M) to 14,000 mg/L (1 M) NO3--N
Temperature: Range : 0 to 50°C (for continuous use)
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Sasikumar Palani, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for the entire above items
Terms & Conditions of the quotation:
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letter heads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of Sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
5. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
6. Quotationers must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
7. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
8. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)