Notice for Quotation
No. :DST FIST_BioScience_Computer
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the undermentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted in the name of The Head of the Department, Department of Biological Sciences, Presidency University.
Last date and time for submission of the rate quotation 27.01.2016 upto 3 PM
Opening date & Time: 27.1.2016 up to 3:30 p.m
UPS – 600 VA, 2 years onsite OEM warranty
UPS – 1 KVA (Offline), 2 years onsite OEM warranty
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly super scribed with the enquiry no, date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Ranjana Pal/ Dr. Kalyan Giri, Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification & quality of material.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotations:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of Sale Tax (VAT/CST), installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Rate and amount of Sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the syipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)
How to Find Us
86/1 College Street
Plot No. DG/02/02,
Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID
(Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre)
Contact details Presidency University Students Corner