Notice for Quotation
No. :-: Aquatic Animal Rearing Set up_Gas distribution system/DST-FIST/ SR/FST/LSI-560/2013(C)
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under mentioned articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted in the “Tender Box” kept for the purpose. Last date & time for submission of rate quotation is 23.03.2016 up to 3 p.m. Quotation will be opened on 24.03.2016 at 4.00 PM
Set up for gas distribution system in aquaculture lab :
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) | Purity: > 99%
47.00 Ltrs. W.C. Empty Cylinder with suitable Valve and Cap for above
Double Stage with Double Gauge BRASS Pressure Regulator
Single Inlet & 15 Outlet Gas Distribution with Flow Control System
Consisting of :-
6mm Polyurethane Tube: 22 Mtrs.
On/Off Valve: 3 Nos
Tee Connector: 14 Nos
Heater Assembly for CO2 Regulator
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly super scribed with the enquiry no, date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Sumit Mandal/Dr. Kousik Pramanick, Department of Biological Sciences and Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification & quality of material.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of all taxes & delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)