Presidency University 86/1 College Street, Kolkata - 700073, India
Enquiry Notice for Quotation
No- Small Equipment/Tender/Chemistry/UG-PG lab/2014-2015/1
Tenders in sealed envelopes are invited for the following small equipments/accessories for the Department of Chemistry Presidency University, Kolkata. Interested vendors are asked to submit the Tender within 8-1-2015, 4:00 p.m to The Head, Department of Chemistry, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073 by 4:00 pm on 2015.
Last date & time for submission of Tenders is 08/01/2015 up to 4:00 P.M.
List of Small Equipments:
1. Magnetic Stirrer with hot plate (2MLH) (Brand REMI or any other make) (No. required ~7-10)
2. Melting point apparatus (multiple groove; at least three) (electrical) (Branded or local make) (No. required ~4-6)
3. Mechanical stirrer (Branded or local make) (No. required ~1-2)
4. Distillation unit (electrical) (Zenith or any other brand; Single and double distillation system) (No. required ~1-3)
5. Water bath (Electrical; SS; 1500 W) (6 hole / 8 hole for reflux purpose) (Branded or Local make) (No. required ~1-4)
6. Surface and Interfacial Tensiometer (Branded) (No. required 1)
7. Plant for deionised water (Branded) (No. required 1)
8. Heating mantle (capacity 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml and 1 lit) (branded or local make) (No. required ~2 each)
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Head of Department of Chemistry, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid Equipment/ Accessories in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3 (three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
6. Quotationers must, as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
7. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
8. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)
How to Find Us
86/1 College Street
Plot No. DG/02/02,
Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID
(Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre)
Contact details Presidency University Students Corner