Notice Inviting Tender No.: PU/Tender/News Paper Advt.Agn./2018-19/02
Tender for publication of various types of advertisements in News Papers
Sealed Tenders are invited from the reputed and bonafide agencies in respect of publication of various types of advertisements in News Papers .
Interested bidders are requested to provide their quotations following the format in Annexure-III in their official letter heads along with signed Application and Declaration (Annexure–IV& V).
- Annexure I : General Terms & Conditions
- Annexure II : Bidder’s Eligibility Criteria
- Annexure III : Application Format
- Annexure IV : Declaration
- Annexure V : Price Bid
Self-attested photocopies of valid Trade Licence, GST Registration Certificate, PAN card, I.T. Returns for the Assessment Years 2017-18, 2016-17 and 2015-16 and relevant credentials are to be enclosed with the said application form. A non-refundable demand draft for Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred) only in favour of Presidency University payable at Kolkata should be enclosed with the quotation as application fees. The sealed cover containing the afore-mentioned documents and demand draft superscribed with the Tender Notice No. and date is to be dropped in the Tender Box maintained at the Finance Office of the University at 1st Floor of the Main Building at Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata – 700 073.
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF QUOTATIONS TO THE OFFICE OF THE FINANCE OFFICER, PRESIDENCY UNIVERSITY: 03-08-2018 up to 3.00P.M.
- DATE OF OPENING OF THE QUOTATIONS: 03-08-2018 at 3.30 P.M.
The University retains the right to cancel any of the items at a later date after the contract is awarded. The University at its own discretion may cancel any or all the bids without assigning any reason thereof.
Presidency University, Kolkata
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)