Tender No: NMR-Liquid Helium /19-20/PU /Chemistry/1 Dated:24-05-2019
Limited Tender for Supply of Liquid Helium [ with One Helium Gas Cylinder (Returnable)] in Returnable Container for 400 MHz Brucker NMR Spectrometer at Presidency University, Kolkata on the basis of rate contract for one year .
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University or from the reputed, bonafide and resourceful vendors / agencies for “ Supply of Liquid Helium [with One Helium Gas Cylinder (Returnable)] in Returnable Container for 400 MHz Brucker NMR Spectrometer at Presidency University, Kolkata on the basis of rate contract for one year subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Tender Box placed the Finance Office, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073, INDIA.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 05-06-2019 up to 3.00 P.M.
Date & time for opening of quotation is 05-06-2019 at 3.30 P.M.
Consignment in details:
Liquid Helium [ with One Helium Gas Cylinder (Returnable)] in Returnable Container
2 Consignments of 100 Litre each
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no. & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Prof. Gandhi Kumar Kar, Head, Department of Chemistry, Presidency University , 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073 , Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality and urgency of the material, etc.
c) Warranty for supply of liquid Helium without fail as per the Purchase Order must be mentioned in your offer for the above item. In case of any failure, the rate contract would be terminated and EMD would be forfeited.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price for the item that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for the item is to be specified in the quotation.
f) The bidder must have the experience of supplying liquid Helium for 400 MHz or more NMR spectrometerin any other organization as evident from documents.
g) The supplier must make arrangement to fill the liquid Helium in the spectrometer
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. Supply will be made in two phases. Supply quantity shall be 100 litre in each phase. The second phase of supply will take place 8 / 9 months after the first phase. However the supplier would be formally intimated for the second phase of supply.
7. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
8. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
9. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
10. Bidders must arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice and forfeiture of EMD.
11. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
12. EMD: Interest free Earnest Money Deposit (refundable) of Rs. 5,000.00 (Five Thousand) only . The Tenderers shall deposit EMD in the form of Demand Draft/Pay Order drawn in favour of Presidency University, payable at Kolkata. The EMD shall be refundable in the case of the unsuccessful bidders. However, the EMD shall be released to the successful bidder after fulfilment of the terms and conditions of the Purchase Order. No interest is payable on such refund of the EMD. EMD shall be forfeited if the selected vendor accepts the supply order but is unable to execute the same within the scheduled time limit.
13. Tender Fee – Bidders shall have to submit a tender fee of Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty) only towards tender fee (non-refundable) along with the tender. The tender fee shall be drawn in the form of Demand Draft/Pay Order drawn in favour of Presidency University , payable at Kolkata.
14. Tender without earnest money and tender fee in proper form will be rejected.
15. The rate contract will be valid for a period of 1 year with effect from the date of issue of the Purchase Order .
16. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final and binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)