Tender Reference Number:Equipment/20-21/DST-FIST /DLS/Microscope dated 28/12/2020
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned equipments, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to HoD, Department of Life Sciences of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 04.01.2021 up to 3.30 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
TRINOCULAR MICROSCOPE WITH DEDICATED HD CAMERA WITH LIVE MEASUREMENT SOFTWARE
OPTICAL SYSTEM : Infinity Corrected
HEAD : 30° inclined, gemel Binocular head, interpupillary distance 47mm-75mm. Third port Camera attachment.
EYEPIECES : High Eye Point 10x ( Paired ) FOV 22mm. Both Eyepiece Focusable with diopter and eyeguard.
OBJECTIVES (ICP) :4x / N.A. 0.1 W.D. 11.9mm. 10x / N.A. 0.25 W.D. 12.1mm. 40x / N.A. 0.65 W.D. 0.36mm and 100x / N.A. 1.25 W.D. 0.18mm.
NOSEPIECE : Reverse angle Quadruple nosepiece.
FOCUSING MECHANISM : Low position coaxial focusing mechanism, coarse range: 25mm, fine precision: 0.002mm, with tension adjustment and upper limit.\
MECHANICAL STAGE : 190mm X 140mm double-layer composite mechanical moving stage, double slice clamps, moving range: 78mmx 55mm; accuracy: 0.1mm (X-axis single rail driving) without rack protruding structure, stage surface with wear resistant and corrosion resistant treatment.
TRANSMITTED ILLUMINATION : N.A.1.25 compound eye illumination with combination of three lens for fatigue free soft illumination instead of single lens condenser. Adaptive 100V-240V having anti mold power cord and switching power supply, single high brightness 3W LED (cold color temperature), light intensity can be continuously Adjusted. Lamp life 60,000 hrs. of sustainable lighting.
HD RESOLUTION CAMERA WITH DIRECT CONNECTIVITY TO MULTIMEDIA PROJECTOR, HD MONITOR OR TV FOR GROUP DEMONSTRATION AS WELL AS DESKTOP OR LAPTOP COMPUTER WITH SUPPORTED LIVE IMAGE CALIBRATION, MEASUREMENT AND SCALE BAR IMAGE ANALYSIS SOFTWARE
Camera Sensor : 1/2.8" ( 5.38mm x 3.02mm ) FULL HD
Resolution : 2592 x 1944 (8 Bit)
Mode : Dual ( Color / Mono )
Dynamic Resolution : 1920 x 1080p @ 30fps.
Pixel Size : 2.8 x 2.8µm
Output : HDMI, USB, SD Card
Framerate : 60fps at 1080P and 15fps at 2592 x 1944 for PC
Memory card Support : TF card (Max 32 GB)
Snap Format : JPEG
Video Format : AVI
Exposure : Auto/Manual
White Balance : Auto/Manual
Cross Line : Horizontal 4 lines, Vertical 4 lines
Freeze/Unfreeze : Available
Cross Line Move/Color : Available
High Dynamic Range : Support
Digital Noise Reduction : Support
Camera Mount : C or CS Mount
Power Supply : DC 12V
Light Frequency : 50HZ or 60HZ
Working Temperature : 0-50 Degree
Camera Size : 83 x 74 x 52mm
Weight : 200g
C-Mount Reduction Lens : 0.50x
Image Analysis Options
Image Processing and Enhancement, Image Stitching, Image Stacking, Extended function, Colour Composition and Fluorescence Image Merging.
Calibration & Measurement with respective Scale Bar
Live Image Calibration according to Objectives Power and Measure Live Image with respective Scale Bar.
2D Measurement : Various Live image Morphometric measurement methods like length, curved length, area, perimeter, angle, radius, circle, eclipse, text annotation, arrow marking etc.. Measurement results can be save to Excel format or JPEG, PNG, TIFF Image format.
Live Still image capture by snap option or without interruption of original image preview to be save to your selected Folder. Video clips can be save as AVI or MP4. Special features of Time Lapse.
Item No 2: STUDENT MEDICAL MICROSCOPE
Specification: Monocular Straight tube tube length 160mm.
Precision Fine focusing system reading to 0.002mm Separate Coarse and Fine focusing Knobs. Quadruple revolving nosepice. Plano Concave reflector or mirror.
Graduated mechanical stage size 125mm x 140mm supported on ball bearing guides and having low positioned separate X-Y movement.
Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder, moveable on rack and pinion.
Filter : day light cobalt filter
Coated Semi Plan Objectives : SP-4x, SP-10x, SP-40x & SP-100x Oil Immersion ( SP-Semi Plan )
Eyepiece : WF-10x & H-10x Pointer or H-5x or H-15x.
Supplied Complete with Sub-Stage Rechargeable LED Illuminator for Artificial Light attachment.
Finish : Matte Grey
Item No: 3:DISSECTING BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Optical System : Parallel Beam Type Optical System
Observation Head : Observation head inclined at 45 °. 360 Rotatable. Diopter adjustment ring on
left ocular tube. Diopter adjustment range : ±5
IPD : lnterpupillary distance from 52mm to 75mm.
Eyepieces : Extra wide field 10X (paired) F.O.V. 22mm. with Rubber Guard.
Objectives : 2x & 4x
Objective Changer : Turret Type ( Dual Step )
Visual Field : 2X: Visual Field 10mm-Total Mag. 20X.
4X: Visual Field 5mm-Total Mag. 40X
Stand, Holder & : Safe and durable Pole stand having holder for grip head with rack & pinion
Focus Drive focus drive, focus knob can be adjusted with one or both hands. Durable
and precise dove-tail stand secures microscope head in place.
Base : Ergonomic fan-shaped base is easy on the wrist for Long hour operation and
provides larger working area than a rectangular base with twin Stage Clips..
Size : 218 x 170 x 56 mm.
Plates for Specimens : Moulded Black & White Plate for Opaque specimens and Clear Glass Plate for
Transparent Specimens. Plate Size : 95mm.
Working Distance : 2x Objective W.D. 88mm. Mag. Range : 20x
4x Objective W.D. 64mm. Mag. Range : 40x
Illumination : Reflected and transmitted light system with LED lamp. Lamp Life 30000 hrs.
system regulated with intensity control knob ( Latest Light Technique )
Accessories : Dust Cover, Power Cord (Indian), Warranty Card, Packed in thermocole
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with HoD , Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
7. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
8. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
9. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
10. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
11. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
12. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)