Tender Notice No. Sumit/DLS/MoES/18-19/Boat Hire
Sealed quotations are invited from the reputed Vendors to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned services, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Sumit Mandal, Assistant Professor of Department of Life Sciences of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 17.05.2018 up to 3.30 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
Mechanised Boat /Trawler hiring charges per day basis at river Matla and Thakuran in Sundarban (for the year 2018-2019) with following specification and experience
High speed Mechanised Boat
· Equipped with oceanographic sampling facilities
· Working bench facility for chemical analysis of water
1 . Must have 2 or more years experience working with any University/Scientific Institution for hydrological sampling at river Matla and Thakuran.
2. Should have experience in identification of mangrove species. Thorough knowledge about hydrodynamics of Matla and Thakuran river.
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Sumit Mandal, DLS , Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Rate and amount of GST, if applicable, is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. If the bidder is GST-Registered, photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
4. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
5. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
6. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)