Enquiry Notice No:PU/FRPDF/SOCL/SS/2017/01
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be sent to Dr. Sukanya Sarbadhikary, by post (to the Dept. Of Sociology, First Floor, NS Building, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata—700073), or by email, to email@example.com
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 09/3/17 by 5 P.M.
Articles in details:-
DELL LAPTOP 61502 ( Ci5 CPU,8GB Ram, 1 TB HDD, 15 inch HD D isplay, Win 10, Back Pack, 1 Year onsite warranty and antivirus
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no& date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Sukanya Sarbadhikary of Presidency University before quoting the rate for collection of the approved sketch, better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Tax (VAT/CST/Service Tax), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must, as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)