Presidency University 86/1 College Street, Kolkata - 700073, India
INVITATION FOR QUOTATION
Date: : 20th May 2015
Competitive quotation from enlisted or reputed vendors are invited for the following goods/works with item wise detailed specifications.
Name of the Project: Providing a New Waste Line in Southside of Baker Building at Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata- 73
Please click on the link for details:
· The contract shall be for the full quantity as described.
· The quotation shall be signed by the vendor with seal on each page of the document.
· The vendorisadvised to inspect and examine the site before quoting the rates. Please contact with the office of the undersigned for any further clarifications.
· The rates to be quoted should be inclusive of all taxes. There will be no change of rates with market variation.
· The agency must stick to their work program including quality control of works firmly and monitor the works accordingly.
· The contractor shall start the work from the next day after the receipt of the work order.
· No payment in advance will be made.
· The Quotations would be evaluated for all items together.
· University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotations at any time prior to the award of contract.
· The site will be totally cleaned after completion of the work and before submission of bill by the vendors.
· As per University norms 10% (ten percent) of the total value of the Bill will be retained as Security deposit for defect liability period of 6 (Six) months if the value of the Work order is more than Rs. 50, 000/- (Rupees fifty thousand) only.
· Payment will be made after satisfactory completion of the work and production of bills with measurement sheetand other necessary documents.
Sealed quotation to be submitted/delivered, within 27th May 2015(1 pm) at the Planning & Development Office, 1st Floor, Main Building, Presidency University, 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073.
The University reserves the right to accept and/or reject any or all quotations without showing any reason.
(Convener of Planning and Development Committee)
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)
How to Find Us
86/1 College Street
Plot No. DG/02/02,
Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID
(Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre)
Contact details Presidency University Students Corner