Walk-in Interview on 7th March, 2018 for a Project Assistant/JRF Position at the Department of Chemistry, Presidency University, Kolkata
Applications are invited for a Project assistant/JRF position under CSIR project (Principal Investigator: Dr. Koena Ghosh, Project Title: ‘ Stereoselective synthesis of fused oxa/aza-heterocycles via domino ring-opening cyclization of doner-acceptor cyclopropanes’ funded by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India, INDIA.
Post: One JRF/Project Assistant
Project Duration: 3 years
Fellowship: 12000/- per month + HRA (as per university norms)
Eligibility: M.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized University with at least 60% marks. Preference will be given to the NET qualified candidate with organic chemistry specialization.
How to apply:
A walk-in-interview will be held on 07-03-2018 at 2:00 p.m. at the Chemistry Department, Presidency University, Kolkata. All interested candidates are requested to appear for an interview with the following documents in two sets. (Documents must be self-attested).
1. An application stating your research/ career goals
2. A detailed CV
3. Degree certificates (original and photocopy)
4. Thesis/ project report and publications (if any)
No TA will be paid for appearing in the interview. Contact address: Dr. Koena Ghosh, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Presidency University, Kolkata.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)