An Online Interview will be held on 8th December, 2021; from 12.00 P.M onwards for the selection of the post JRF at Department of Chemistry, Presidency University, Kolkata Date: 26/11/2021
Applications are invited for a JRF position under DST-SERB project (Principal Investigator: Dr. Anjoy Majhi, Project Title: “ Design and Development of Novel Small Molecule and Biophysical Studies for Drug Designing Process " funded by DST-SERB, Government of India.
Date of interview: 8th , December, 2021 (Wednesday)
Place of interview: Online mode
Post: One JRF
Project Duration: ~ 7 month (extendable upto another 2 years)
Fellowship: 31000/- per month + HRA (as per university norms & DST-SERB guidelines) for JRF position.
Essential Qualification: The candidate must have good academic record with at least 55% marks in Masters degree in Chemistry from recognized University and must have qualified UGC/CSIR-NET with own fellowship or at least NET (LS)/GATE. Preference will be given to the candidate with organic chemistry specialization and having research experience.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should send complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth, and details of qualifications i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards, research experience, publications, etc. with a latest passport size photograph along with scanned copies of relevant documents (by preparing a one pdf file) to Dr. Anjoy Majhi (Principal Investigator, Assistant Professor) by e-mail (email@example.com) before 5:00 PM, 05th December, 2021. The online link (google meet) for the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates one day prior to the scheduled interview date.
Terms and conditions:
1. The above position is purely contractual and is for the duration of the project only. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Candidates will not be entertained after said online interview slot, except in case of any exigency the decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
4. Decision of the selection committee is final.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Dr. Anjoy Majhi
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)