Advertisement for the post of Two Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the CSIR (Govt. of India) sponsored project on 05/12/2022 (Monday) Date: 17/11/2022
Applications are invited for the position of two Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the CSIR (Govt. of India) sponsored project under the guidance of Dr. Sanghamitra Dey (Principal Investigator), Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University, Kolkata.
Date of interview: 05/12/2022 (Monday)
Place of interview: Department of Life Sciences (Biochemistry Section), Presidency University, 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700 073
Time of interview: 12:0 0 noon (tentative)
Project Title: “Molecular Mechanisms of mitochondrial NAD+ dependent rice deacetylase, OsSRT2 activity under pathogenic conditions”
(1) Rs. 31,000 per month for two years and 34,000 per month for the third year. Appointment will be subjected to annual review for further extension that will be granted based on the research progress. The post is purely temporary and subject to availability of fund.
(2) Student with Own fellowship (NET-JRF)
Essential Qualification: The candidate must have good academic record with first class throughout and in Masters degree in any branch of Life Science from recognized University and have qualified UGC/CSIR/DBT/ICMR NET (LS or with their own fellowship).
Desirable Qualification : Research experience in Molecular biology, Protein Biochemistry, chemistry knowledge and computational skill is a plus.
Age limit: As per CSIR rules
Only those fulfilling above criteria need apply through email at firstname.lastname@example.org and shortlisted applicants will be called for interview (will be notified by email).
Last date of application: 03/12/2022
Shortlisted applicants should report at least 30 minutes before the schedule time of interview & submit two copies of the following documents:
1. Signed application in plain paper with photo addressed to the PI
2. Latest CV along with attested copies of all relevant testimonials
3. Thesis/ project report and publications (if any)
No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. The original certificates including NET and mark sheets are to be presented before the Selection Committee on the day of interview (5th Dec, 2022).
Dr. Sanghamitra Dey
Department of Life Sciences
86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073
E. mail : email@example.com n
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)