ADVERTISEMENT FOR Research Assistants Dated:13.03.2020
Applications are invited for the following research based position in The International Growth Centre sponsored project “Can peer and neighbourhood effects improve maternal health outcomes in rural Bihar? Assessing the role of formal and informal networks”:
1. Three Research Assistants: To be appointed till 31 August, 2020 to undertake literature survey, undertaking quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and assist in project writing. Payment will be made @ ₤10 / working day + (if required) Travel, boarding and subsistence expenses will be paid as per University rules.Essential Qualification: Post Graduate in Social Sciences. Desired Qualification: Knowledge of SPSS and/or STATA.
1. Posts are temporary in nature and obligations of Presidency University will end with the termination of the contract period.
2. Payment will be made on a monthly basis based on work actually performed as certified by Project Director. Staff is expected to work even on weekends and State government holidays. However, they may be given leave if required.
3. Actual payment will be made in Indian Rupees at the exchange rate prevailing at time of receipt of funds from funding agency.
4. TA/DA will be reimbursed against production of actual bills, following University guidelines.
5. Tenure of the staff may be extended depending upon progress of work.
6. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates called for the interview.
Interested candidates are requested to appear for a walk in interview before Prof. Mousumi Dutta, Economics Department, Presidency University, on 20 March 2020 between 10.00 AM. and 11.00 AM. Applicants should bring hard copies of their CV, and relevant certificates, mark sheets, and testimonials in original.
Walk in interview for IGC project linked post of Research Assistants in Economics Department is postponed till further notice. Interested persons are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com.They will be intimated when the date of interview is fixed.
Prof. Mousumi Dutta
Professor & Head, Department of Economics
86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)