Advertisement for the position of a Project Intern at the Institute of Health Sciences Date: 10/08/ 2022
Title: Investigating novel molecular regulations of primary cilia disassembly by mitochondrial proteins
Funding agency : SERB, DST, Govt. of India
Position : Project Intern
Internship Duration: Two months (September- October, 2022)
Student assistantship: A consolidated amount of Rs. 5000 per month
Last date of application: August 18th, 2022
Date and time of interview : August 23rd , 2022 at 2:00 PM
[The shortlisted applicants will be notified by email, latest by August 21 st, 2022]
Venue of interview: Institute of Health Sciences, New town campus of Presidency University, Kolkata.
Minimum Qualifications: M.Sc. (any discipline of Life Sciences preferably in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Molecular biology) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized board/University
Preference will be given candidates with research experience in the relevant field (Molecular biology/Cell biology/Biochemistry).
1. Interested candidates need to send their CV (doc/pdf) and a Statement of Purpose (SOP; 250 words) with their email for application to the PI ( email@example.com) before the last date. The candidates are required to bring originals and self-attested copies of their mark sheets/certificates during the time of interview, along with a Government issued photo identity proof (original).
2. No application will be considered after due date.
3. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for the interview.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)