ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF PROJECT FELOW/JRF IN DST SPONSORED RESEARCH PROJECT
Project Title: Identification and validation of structural hotspots in signaling network of few blue-light responsive photoreceptors using complex networks and biophysical techniques
Position: Project fellow/JRF (One)
Fellowship Duration: Two years
Stipend and other allowances: As per DST norms
Last date of application: August 22nd, 2016
Date and time of interview : August 23rd, 2016 at 11:30 AM.
Venue of interview: Department of Life Sciences (Biochemistry section), Presidency University, Kolkata.
Minimum Qualifications: M.Sc. (any discipline of Life Sciences/Chemistry) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade (NET-LS qualification is required for JRF position)
Age Limit: 28 years
Research experience in the relevant field (Biochemistry/Biophysics/Molecular Biology) would be given preference though not essential
1. Interested candidates may send their typed CV with a cover letter through email to the PI ( firstname.lastname@example.org) before last date. The candidates are also required to submit hard copies of their application along with self-attested copies of their mark sheets/certificates, in two separate sets, during the time of interview.
2. No application will be considered after due date.
3. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for the interview.
Dr. Devrani Mitra (Assistant Professor)
Department of Life Sciences,
86/1 College Street, Kolkata
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)