A walk interview for a research scholar Dated:28.05.2019
A walk interview for a research scholar: Applicants are invited for a walk in interview for the post of research scholar in DST funded project 'Understanding the role of Par-1 in collective cell migration'.
Minimum qualification: 55% in M.Sc. (any biological science course); NET LS
Desirable: Dedicated, responsible and wants to work really hard; NET UGC/CSIR
Job description: We'll try to understand the role of Par-1, focussing especially on detachment. We will use border cell migration during drosophila ovary development as a model. The work will involve mainly genetics & microscopy with a little biochemistry and molecular biology.
Project duration: About 3 years or duration of grant (subject to performance)
Fellowship: JRF @25,000.00; SRF @ 28,000.00 + 24% HRA per month
Application process: Please bring with you on 07/06/2019 (12:30PM) at Dept of Life Sciences (Old Zoology), Baker Building, 2nd floor, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073.
- your updated CV
- one page write up detailing your vision on research
◦ email the CV and write up at firstname.lastname@example.org if possible
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)