Advertisement no: Student Internship/SERB/SRG/SSR/SBT/AB Date: 11/03/2022
Applications are invited for a Student Internship position in a SERB funded project entitled ‘ Exploration of tea (Camellia sinensis) root associated vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis to enhance leaf phytochemicals: a metabolomics-based approach ’ at the laboratory of Dr. Avishek Banik, School of Biotechnology, Presidency University for the fulfilment of Scientific Social Responsibility.
Post: One Student-Internship
Project Duration: 2 Months (8 weeks)
Fellowship: 5000/- per month
Date and mode of interview: An Online Interview shall be conducted on 24th March, 2022 from 12 noon. The online link (Google meet) for the interview shall be send to the shortlisted candidates one day prior to the scheduled interview.
· Postgraduate in Science in the fields of Microbiology and related (Biotechnology) subjects may apply.
· We expect prospective candidates to have reasonably good proficiency in basic Microbiology.
· A minimum of 60% marks at undergraduate and postgraduate levels are required.
· The Student Internship Programme is open for students studying in Indian Universities/Institutes.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply for this post by sending an application letter to the Principal Investigator via email :(email@example.com) on or before 18th March 2022, 5 P.M.
The application includes:
1. A cover letter summarizing the application (how can you contribute to the project).
2. A recent CV (including name as per 12th grade mark sheet or government-issued photo identification document, academic qualification, postal address, mobile number) along with self-attested copies of all the relevant testimonials (original degree certificates, mark sheets, and proof of date of birth)
3. A copy of photo ID (proof for name given in CV).
4. Thesis/project report and publications (if any)
Candidates may contact PI for any further query.
Contact Details: Dr. Avishek Banik, Assistant Professor, School of Biotechnology , Presidency University, Kolkata. E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)