Re-advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow (one) in SERB funded Core Research Grant (multi-institutional) Project Date: 03/08/ 2022
Walk-in-Interview will be held onAugust 16, 2022 at 11:00 am in the Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University, Kolkata, Main Campus for one (01) position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the SERB sponsored multi-institutional project entitled “ Functional inter-connection between WISH and cell-wall biosynthesis / remodelling pathway in rice blast fungus ” [File No. CRG/20211001157] under the guidance of Dr. Nazmiara Sabnam, Department of Life Sciences. The project is tenable upto 24.01.2025 and the position is coterminous with the project .
- Essential Qualification : 1st Class M.Sc./M. Tech in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Botany/Life Sciences or relevant area from a recognized university with valid NET (JRF/LS)
- Desirable Qualification : Applicant must have thorough knowledge in molecular biology, biotechnology and plant biology
- Monthly Emoluments: Rs.31,000/- p.m. (1st Year & 2nd Year) and 35,000/- pm (3rd Year) plus 24% HRA
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is 28 years (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates only, as per rule)
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee with typed application stating “Application for JRF (SERB) Position” addressed to Dr. Nazmiara Sabnam, Assistant Professor, Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University, Kolkata along with Bio-data giving e-mail ID, contact number, details of educational qualification from Secondary onwards, research experience, etc. The eligible candidates may send their bio-data in advance to Dr. Nazmiara Sabnam (email@example.com) on or before August 16, 2022. The candidate must bring original and attested copies all testimonials at the time of interview. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)